Heal at Home, Faster
Our in-home health care services will help you get back to doing what you love.
We at Signal Home Health and Hospice offer in-home health services including hospice, home health skilled nursing care; home rehab in Orthopedic, Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy, home health aide services for help at home that doesn’t require an RN or therapist.
Our team of health care professionals works with clients, their families and their physicians to make sure the patient is confident and comfortable while regaining or maintaining independence.
Who Needs Home Health?
Home health services are an option for those:
- Experiencing a change in health condition
- Recently hospitalized and needing rehab services
- Concerned about safety and independence at home for themselves or family members
- Requiring assistance to leave home
- Needing medical assistance or medication assistance
- Needing companionship
- Needing respite care
Home health services include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Home Health Aide services
Signal Home Health and Hospice is committed to answering all your questions and helping you through all the steps for beginning a care journey at home. We currently serve Summit, Lorain, Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula, Medina, Stark, Portage, Wayne, Trumbull and parts of Mahoning counties. Call 234-466-0990 or Contact us online today.